Do you feel like every word is life worthy? Then you need to trust your medical documents into the hands of our professionals.
Having a qualified translation is very important, but speaking about such sphere as medicine it goes without saying that only the best experts must be involved.
Medical translation is the translation of technical, regulatory, clinical or marketing documentation, software or training curriculum for the pharmaceutical, medical device or healthcare fields. Aside from linguistic skills, it requires specific training and subject matter knowledge in order to translate medical content. This is because of the highly technical, sensitive and regulated nature of medical texts.
It’s essential to choose a trustworthy and proven partner with first class medical training and extensive experience in providing medical translation services.
We Provide Medical Translation for:
- Clinics & Hospitals
- Medical Practitioners
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Medical Devices
- Biotechnology Corporations
- Clinical Research Organizations (CRO)
- Healthcare providers.
Types of Medical Documents We Translate
- Adverse Events
- Package Inserts and Labels
- Case Report Forms (CRF)
- Patient Information
- Clinical Protocols
- Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO)
- Clinical Trials
- Patient Recruitment Materials
- Pharmacological Studies
- CRA Training Materials & Videos
- Product Labels
- Data Sheets
- Production Manuals
- Drug Registration Documentation
- Informed Consent Forms
- Quality of Life (QoL) measures
- Instructions for Use (IFU)
- Rater Scales
- Investigator Brochures
- Regulatory Audit
- Regulatory Documents
- Manufacturing Process Descriptions
- SAE and SOP Procedures
- Master Batch Records and Deviation Reports
- Scientific Journal Articles
- Marketing Collateral
- Software and Hardware
- Multimedia audio and visual
- Toxicology Reports
- NDA and IND
- Corporate Websites and Portals
Medical Subjects We Translate
We have vast experience translating medical documents in a wide variety of medical fields.
- Infectious Diseases
- Emergency Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Medical translation can be seen as a multi-step process.
Steps in the process can include:
- Extraction of text from source format
- Translation – the conversion of the source language text to the target language text
- Editing – reading and revision by a separate person to assure adherence to approved terminology and the proper style and voice.
- Proofreading – this ensures that the formatted translation displays correctly with no corrupted text.
- Publishing – the translation is put back into the original format.
Why choosing us?
- Our medical translators and interpreters observe a strict doctor-patient confidentiality policy at all times.
- We provide accurate, reliable medical translation services
- Our language experts are specifically trained in the medical field to either translate important medical documents or to interpret in intense situations.