Jordan Visa & Residency Renewal & Issuance Services
Get help in the e-services of the Ministry of Interior of Jordan for Renovation and extension of residency/Visa in Jordan
These services include:
- Visa Services
- Annual Residency Services
- Compelling travel Document
Transactions we can assist you with
- Issuing/Renewing a visa for the purpose of visiting Jordan
- Issuing/Renewing a visa with the intention of passing Jordan
- Issuance of exit and return visa Jordan
- Issuing/Renewing a visa for study purposes in Jordan
- Issuance/renewal of a visa with the intent to work on Jordan
- Request for issuance/renewal of residence with the intent to work in Jordan
- Request for issuance/renewal of residency for the purpose of study in Jordan
- Request for issuance/renewal of a career without a bank deposit
- Request for issuance/renewal of annual residence (family members, parent enrollment)
- Request for transfer of residence permit in Jordan
- Request for a compelling travel document
- Request for extension of temporary residence permit in Jordan
- Request for separation from residence permit in Jordan
- Request in addition to a residence permit in Jordan
- Cancellation of residence in Jordan
- 5 Year Annual stay in Jordan
We can help
- Government institutions
- Educational institutions
- Diplomatic missions and international and regional organizations
- Civil society institutions (clubs, associations, unions,…)
Dealing with requests from outside Jordan
- Visa applications and a compelling travel document can be submitted through the embassy to the service recipient outside Jordan.
- The service recipient can approve the embassy to review the request if necessary.
- The service receiver can print the visa through the embassy and pay the fees manually
Conditions of a student to obtain a residence permit in Jordan from The Jordanian government:
- A request for extradition from another State with which the Kingdom is bound shall not have been received by an agreement.
- He must not have been convicted of a felony or misdemeanour against honour during his stay in Jordan.
- be a student wishing to study at a college or university in the region.
- able to fund its residence in the area, as determined by the Commissioner.
- a spouse of non-Jordanian non-investors, residing in the area or dependant of his or her children or relatives to the first degree, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force, provided that the dependant is not married.
Our renovation and issuance of residency services The Jordanian government provided by our company only in Al Hussain branch
AGATO Translation Al Hussien Office
Dakhliya Circle – Jabal Al-Hussein – Mozon Center – Near of Al-Amal Hospital – Ground floor